Linsey Raymaekers studied Human-Computer Interaction at the University of Hasselt, Belgium. She started making video games through game jams and One Game A Month, and spent a year visiting game events across Europe while she completed her degree. After years of writing poetry and playing music as emotional outlets and forms of self-expression, she is now interested in how game development can be pursued for similar reasons and motivations. She is currently a games programmer at Honig Studios in Berlin.
- Tools: Unity3D / C#, Construct 2
- Personal games: linseyray.itch.io
- Collaboration: La Carga (a story-driven 2D platformer set in South America)
- Portfolio: greenbean.carbonmade.com (outdated)
- Making Video Games as Self-Expression
- The Increasing Accessibility of Game Development: Drivers and Impact
- Hypertalk: Rise of the video game poets
- Belgian Indie Game Developer Panel
Culture vs Business Panel
- 2018 July @ ReVersed
I'd love to speak at your event!